ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Basic Preparation for Legal Aspects Audit Checklist
- Are environmental aspects and health & safety risks linked to legal requirements
- Are the environmental and health & safety legal registers up-to-date?
- Has a periodic legal compliance evaluation been conducted?
- Have corrective action reports been raised to address findings?
- Have management programmes been established to address findings that cannot be
cleared in the short term?
- Have procedures been aligned to changed legislation?
- Have the legal findings and relevant legislative developments been inputted to